From: "Dave" <dlh007@centurylink.net>
To: <main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2018 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] latest OE file

Hi Don,

Thanks for you review of the O E program. I think I'll give it a try.
Am just tired of Becky.

And if it works, don't mind paying for the Paid version.

You still use Window Eyes? Ah, my favorite Screen Read of the Big Three.
I miss it as it was easier to make it work well. Although, the last
version,9.X gave me great problems with way too many failures. Never
could determine whether it was my systems, or something in Window Eyes,
and the great guys in Tech couldn't figure it out either. Sometimes it
is like this.

I moved to JAWS when we had to offer of the Free Cross-Grade. And I
will say this, I rarely ever so rarely have JAWS fail. I haven't quite
gotten on to its way of doing what it does, but I have really Hammered
jaws, Daily, and I couldn't tell you the last time it has failed.

Cheers, and Thanks again, for the review.

Grumpy Dave