Re: Looking for a Replacement for CD Burner XP

Steve Matzura

Would you believe Firefox says that site has been improperly configured and won't let me go there?

On 8/25/2018 6:20 PM, Chris G wrote:
You can download the installer from Ninite.com it doesn't include the junk-ware.
Direct link:

From: Steve Matzura
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2018 2:21 PM EDT
To: TechTalk
Subject: [TechTalk] Looking for a Replacement for CD Burner XP

Seems my favorite and much-loved CD Burner XP has decided to slip in some things I don't want anywhere near any computer with which I have anything at all to do. I tried opting out of installing these toolbars and search facilities, but despite having said I do not accept the terms blah blah blah, my system hung and I had to reboot it to get it back under my control. It looks like nothing got installed, but even so, I do have an image backup ready to go just in case.

So I now need a replacement for this program. What it does is let you burn any kind of burnable removable media you can think of--CD, DVD, data, video, audio, anything. I was just about to burn an audio CD from some MP3's and WAV's, and thought CDBXP would be just the thing. No more. Anyone have a suggestion for a replacement/substitute program?