Re: need a recommendation for a single bluetooth earbud that fits inside the ear

Michael Amaro

I assume that the cable is to charge it? Is it wireless?

From: "David Mehler" <dave.mehler@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 3:54 PM
To: <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] need a recommendation for a single bluetooth earbud that fits inside the ear

Hi,

There's a bunch of Jabra products the one I've got is the mini it is
just an earbud. It does have it's own charger that it comes with, but
it's not proprietary like a lightning cable, it uses a Micro USB
cable. I don't remember how much I paid for it, it wasn't to hatefully
priced, ordered it online, delivered to a local store, went in and
grabbed it no problems.

Hth
Dave.

On 8/29/18, Michael Amaro <mikeameli@earthlink.net> wrote:
it says that it is a headset. I only need one earbud