Re: what is the email of the victor reader stream list?

Laz

Also at the request of those who have the Victor Reader Trek instead
and didn't want to slog through all the messages regarding the Stream
a list was created for just the Victor Reader Trek. One can join it by
sending a blank email message to the following email address:

VRT+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

On 8/29/18, Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@windstream.net> wrote:
Jim, it's: