Re: Which WinRar

Kwork

When on the download page for WinRar:

https://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Download the version for your operating system. You'll need to know if you have a 32 bit Windows, or a 64 bit Windows.

If you have a 32 bit Windows, look for the line that says:

WinRAR x86 (32 bit) 5.60

If you have a 64 bit Windows, look for the line that says:

WinRAR x64 (64 bit) 5.60

Press enter on either of those lines, and the download should begin.

WinRar is not a free program, but you will be able to evaluate it for a time. If all you want to do is extract rar archives with it, the free 7-Zip program:

https://www.7-zip.org/

will do so while remaining free forever. If you plan on creating rar archives, you will need to use WinRar.

Travis

On 8/30/2018 4:28 PM, Nancy Hill wrote:
Hi All,

I went to look for a free WinRar to add to my Win7 PC.  It only took a nano second for me to be over whelmed by all the choices.

Would some kind person please share the link they used to download the free WinRar without incident?

I would be ever so thankful.

Many Thanks,

Nancy