Re: question about MLB game day audio

Ron Canazzi

You have to log onto the site and then use the calendar to move back to the date for the world series games.  Using a mouse this is quite simple.
Using a screen reader, you have to go back day by day because the month and year icons are graphical and won't respond with screen reader keystrokes for JAWS or NVDA.

Good luck.

On 8/30/2018 8:46 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"