Re: question about MLB game day audio

Troy Burnham

Can I get a link to the game day audio site?  What I have in my favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

                John