Re: question about MLB game day audio

Jim Rawls

Troy, just arrow down, and you'll eventually see the games for whatever day you are looking for. They have changed things and not for the better. TV and radio broadcasts are listed together. Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 7:10 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] question about MLB game day audio

Can I get a link to the game day audio site? What I have in my
favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but
I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime
game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen
to the radio broadcasts now? I know the site has archives of the
games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long
the archived games are kept.

Troy

John