Re: question about MLB game day audio

Ron Canazzi

Here is the link.

https://www.mlb.com/live-stream-games/

See the buttons on the page for previous day and select a date. I haven't tried this select a date button for  while, but it used to be graphical. If you choose previous date and go back far enough, you will go back to last year and find the world series games.

On 8/31/2018 10:09 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Can I get a link to the game day audio site?  What I have in my favorites says MLB tv or something like that at the top of the page but I don't see any radio broadcasts.

Troy

On 8/31/2018 5:01 AM, john s wrote:
Troy, I believe you can catch those games.

At 08:46 PM 8/30/2018, Troy Burnham, wrote:
Hi all,

I completely missed last year's world series, since I'm a longtime game day audio subscriber would it be possible to go back and listen to the radio broadcasts now?  I know the site has archives of the games because I've listened to them before, but I don't know how long the archived games are kept.

Troy

                John

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.