Re: a thunderbird question

Ron Canazzi

supposedly, JAWS 2018 has up to date scripts for Thunderbird and should work near perfectly.

On 8/31/2018 11:06 AM, Karen Karsh wrote:
Hi, I am new to jaws after using Widoweyes for years and I must say I'm discccerted at how clumsy thunderbird seems to be. I really liked thunderbird but not sure if it's because of updates or what but it just isn't as easy now. I think I read someone is creating a script for Jaws and thunderbird. Bet that will help.
Best Karen
On Aug 31, 2018, at 8:03 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:

Under tools/options/composition/sending options--which is a button.

On 8/31/2018 9:44 AM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Hi all,

Where do I go in thunderbird's options to check if my messages are going out as text or html?

Thanks.

Troy

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.