Re: orbit reader

Laz

Hmm. I recall my friend in Australia telling me David Woodridge was
British when he was telling me about his helpful iPhone audio
demonstrations.

On 9/1/18, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:
Hi all,

No, he's from Australia, not Austria. Austria is southeast of Germany
in Europe. They speak German there. Australia is in the south
Pacific. It's a country and a continent. <sigh> Guess with all the
computers and cell phones and what-not people don't have time to learn
geography any more. Just get on a plane and trust that the pilot will
know where he's flying.

Ann P.