From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Laz
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 10:33 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] orbit reader

Hmm. I recall my friend in Australia telling me David Woodridge was British
when he was telling me about his helpful iPhone audio demonstrations.

On 9/1/18, Ann Parsons <akp@sero.email> wrote:
Hi all,

No, he's from Australia, not Austria. Austria is southeast of Germany
in Europe. They speak German there. Australia is in the south
Pacific. It's a country and a continent. <sigh> Guess with all the
computers and cell phones and what-not people don't have time to learn
geography any more. Just get on a plane and trust that the pilot will
know where he's flying.

Ann P.