From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 1:36 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] orbit reader

Ah, but that's the point I don't listen to his podcasts and I was simply
going from a memory of what my Australian friend had said. But I was pretty
sure he wasn't Austrian. Since it was only hearsay I said I think, not I
know in my original reply.

My apologies for being wrong as to his nationality.

Laz

On 9/1/18, Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@shaw.ca> wrote:
If you listen to his podcasts, you would know he is from Australia.
If people are not sure and make they makes comments I think he is
from ...
If you don't know why answer to the email?