Re: [Tec Talk] Jaws and dating sites

Gene

When you say my first question is, are you saying you ask them or are you saying that is the question that comes into your mind?  You should never respond to a spam message.  It tells the spammers the address is active and may result in you getting more spam.

Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] [Tec Talk] Jaws and dating sites

Actually, the code words to look for are Western Union Money Transfer!

I have received e-mail from the nicest sounding people who need 3,500 to pay their hotel bill after their passport, plane tickets and money were stolen.

It is always a sum in U. S. Dollars despite them staying at a large hotel in London.

My first question is which hotel are they staying in>? I say I will wire the money to the Hotel's General Manager's Personal attention.

Or say I happen to be visiting London at the moment, staying at the Savoy, just ask for me at the front desk.

They always turn out to be scammers!
Brian