From: Brian K. Lingard
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2018 12:59 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] [Tec Talk] Jaws and dating sites

Actually, the code words to look for are Western Union Money Transfer!

I have received e-mail from the nicest sounding people who need 3,500 to pay
their hotel bill after their passport, plane tickets and money were stolen.

It is always a sum in U. S. Dollars despite them staying at a large hotel in
London.

My first question is which hotel are they staying in>? I say I will wire the
money to the Hotel's General Manager's Personal attention.

Or say I happen to be visiting London at the moment, staying at the Savoy,
just ask for me at the front desk.

They always turn out to be scammers!
Brian