apple tv 4th gen question

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

I have a question about apple tv, tv shows app and watching purchased tv shows. This may also apply to iPhones. When I enter a tv show season to watch, beside the play button, there is a seasons button, and right of that button is a remove button. What does the remove button do? I hope it will not delete the episodes I purchased if I should accidentally press it, making me have to buy that episode or season all over again? All my devices are android, but I like the huge amount of movies and tv shows content iTunes offers so I have an apple tv. And I’m thinking of also getting an iPod touch so I can watch my shows on the go, since iPod touch is the least expensive or cheapest apple device. Basically its iPhone without the phone. I like my android devices also, but iTunes has the most watchable content I think.

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10