Re: Making phone calls with google voice on the iPhone

Victor

Hi Joseph:

I’ll give it a try. It just makes it seem like it’s going to call a number that is different from the one you want to call. But I will give it a try just to see how it works. I decided to get a phone number from Google voice just to see how it works. I don’t really need it, but it could come in handy eventually.

Thanks,

Victor

On Sep 5, 2018, at 2:45 PM, Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@twc.com> wrote:

Victor, that's because it actually uses you're cell service connection to make the call as I use this service start work. But Andrea only you will see this outgoing call was made to the six forever that you are trying to call.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Sep 5, 2018, at 4:39 PM, Victor <victorelawrence@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone:

A while back, I created a Google voice account and I received a Google voice phone number. I downloaded Google voice to my iPhone. But when I try to make phone calls with Google voice, it shows that it is about to call a different phone number from the one I have inputted into the keypad. What’s going on? How can I fix this problem?

Thanks,

Victor