Re: problem in goldwave

Laz

Try doing it without using the scripts an dsee if you can do it then.
If so then the issue is with the scripts and if not then the issue is
either in goldwave or elsewhere.

Laz

On 9/6/18, Kimsan via Groups.Io <kimsansong=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,

While editing in goldwave latest with it's latest scripts, I can't seem to
set the start marker with the left bracket.

I put the cursor where I want the start marker to begin, press the left
bracket, and it just says 0 seconds.

I'm using latest gw, with it's latest scripts, windows 10 and jaws 18.

If you are a wrestling fan, or know any wrestling fans, I invite you to
subscribe to my youtube page at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChF7hf-_bxN7TS3Qv41MeHw/featured?disable_po
lymer=1

Bluetooth devices, and accessories