From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf of
Sent: Thursday, September 6, 2018 9:50 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Old equipment advice requested?

Vicky, you could possibly sell both products as they are! There are, I'm
sure, quite a number of technical minds that could probably use the parts
to resurface similar pieces of equipment and thus give them new leases on
life.
If the cost of repairs is higher than what you can get for them when sold
as is, I'll suggest shying away from having to spend those greens!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

---