Re: Old equipment advice requested?

Sis Vicky wrote in part:

"It will be really hard to figure an asking price. Do you think may be a
third to a fourth for what a working device would be?"

I think that the asking prices you feel most comfortable with ought to be
the right ones! Personally, I've never played ball with either the Packmate
20 or the Millennium 20; as such, it's a bit hard for me to place any real
value on them. Perhaps those members on the list who have better knowledge
of and about them will pipe in with much better thoughts.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado