outlook

Sugar

Hi all

Using jaws 17, windows 10, outlook 2016 on my Lonovo desk top

When I go see my folders by using the control Y key

Under contacts there is a notification that says” contacts(this computer) 2 unread

What does this mean?

I mean, I know what not read means but why is it in my contacts.

When I go to my contacts there is no where to find who or what I have not read, since it is just my contacts.

Just need some clarification.

It doesn’t get in the way of anything just wanting to know

Thanks

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar