From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Evan Reese
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 2:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] JAWS Very Snappy

Well, there a whole lot more hot keys for one thing. For example, when you’re playing a file locally, alt-shift-u tells you how long a track is, alt-shift-i tells you how much time has elapsed, and alt-shift-o tells you how much time is remaining. None of those are available in JAWS, at least they aren’t working here.

Another thing, when you up or down arrow, Window Eyes tells you what percentage your volume is at, whereas JAWS is silent.

When playing a folder with more than one file in it, when you use b or z to go forward or backward through the tracks, Winamp with the Window Eyes scripts will tell you the track name if you want, whereas JAWS is silent.

Those are just a few examples. There are many more.

Evan