Re: Using combo boxes with Google Chrome and Amazon credit card payment menu

Michael Mote

Hi there. Is JAWS indicating to you that it is indeed a combo box? If so, you may want to try and use Alt plus down arrow to activate the choices in that particular dropdown menu. You may have already tried this. I thought I would throw it out there and see if this would help.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Peter Spitz
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:57 AM
To: main <main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] Using combo boxes with Google Chrome and Amazon credit card payment menu

I used to be able to pay my Amazon credit card online but lately the combo boxes don't work for me with either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer. The combo boxes allow a person to select the amount to be paid, the date of payment and the source of the money being paid. I can't get any of the combo boxes to announce what the choices are.
This does not occur on my other cards or banking sites. If anyone has an Amazon credit card or just knows what I should do, thank you very much in advance.

Peter