Re: Chicken Nugget Twitter Client

Mohamed

Yes, he did say that, but it seems he's abandoned that idea for now.

On 9/10/2018 7:07 PM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, I could be wrong and it could be just me, but I thought he said he was going to release a final version? As in to take care of the Twitter changes.

On 9/10/2018 10:27 AM, Cristóbal wrote:
If you're not already logged in and authorized with CN, then you're more or less out of luck and will have to either go with TW Blue or OpenTween for Windows PC. This is due to Twitter's API changes last month and the CN dev announcing that he'd no longer be updating the client do to those new changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 10:15 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chicken Nugget Twitter Client

Hi,

I hadn't used Chicken Nugget in a while. When I recently tried to relaunch it, I click on the Add Existing Twitter account button, but though it says it's connecting, the application doesn't actually take me anywhere. It just sits there. I uninstalled, reinstalled, to no avail. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Joe

---
https://www.avg.com