Re: a thunder bird question

Ron Canazzi

Steve is right, the folder is called trash.  Follow the steps in my previous message and look for Trash, not deleted items.  Don't know where my head was on that original.

On 9/13/2018 10:42 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Angel,

From the Thunderbird main window, press the F6 key, this should bring you to a list of folders.  Depending upon just how you configure Thunderbird, you may have to press the F6 key more than once to get to the list of folders.  When you do, you should hear something like: Tree view level one inbox selected 1 of 4.'  Then use the down arrow key to highlight the deleted items folder. Then press the tab key until you hear the list of messages and you should be good to go.

On 9/12/2018 4:34 PM, angelsonsAna wrote:
Hello there, I am using windows ten with thunder bird and I would like to read my deleted items, but I don't know how to find them can anyone help?
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"