What are people's preferences between TW Blue or OpenTween?--Joe

On 9/11/18, Mohamed <malhajamy@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, he did say that, but it seems he's abandoned that idea for now.

On 9/10/2018 7:07 PM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, I could be wrong and it could be just me, but I thought he said he
was going to release a final version? As in to take care of the
Twitter changes.

On 9/10/2018 10:27 AM, Cristóbal wrote:
If you're not already logged in and authorized with CN, then you're
more or less out of luck and will have to either go with TW Blue or
OpenTween for Windows PC. This is due to Twitter's API changes last
month and the CN dev announcing that he'd no longer be updating the
client do to those new changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 10:15 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chicken Nugget Twitter Client

Hi,

I hadn't used Chicken Nugget in a while. When I recently tried to
relaunch it, I click on the Add Existing Twitter account button, but
though it says it's connecting, the application doesn't actually take
me anywhere. It just sits there. I uninstalled, reinstalled, to no
avail. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Joe

---
https://www.avg.com