Re: Chicken Nugget Twitter Client

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

Well first of all it's ridiculous that the CN developer isn't going to follow through on what he said. Secondly I think both TWBlue and Open Tween have advantages and disadvantages.

    I'm not a huge fan of the OT interface. I guess that's just because I've been using stuff like TWBlue, CN, and even the Qube for years and can't get used to it. TWBlue has this weird issue where it will mute everything else that comes in, but not your search timelines. This is very annoying! Not only that but it tends to do the whole there are errors with the database thing at least daily.

On 9/13/2018 11:37 AM, Joe Orozco wrote:
What are people's preferences between TW Blue or OpenTween?--Joe

On 9/11/18, Mohamed <malhajamy@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes, he did say that, but it seems he's abandoned that idea for now.

On 9/10/2018 7:07 PM, Hope Williamson via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi, I could be wrong and it could be just me, but I thought he said he
was going to release a final version? As in to take care of the
Twitter changes.

On 9/10/2018 10:27 AM, Cristóbal wrote:
If you're not already logged in and authorized with CN, then you're
more or less out of luck and will have to either go with TW Blue or
OpenTween for Windows PC. This is due to Twitter's API changes last
month and the CN dev announcing that he'd no longer be updating the
client do to those new changes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Joe Orozco
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2018 10:15 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chicken Nugget Twitter Client

Hi,

I hadn't used Chicken Nugget in a while. When I recently tried to
relaunch it, I click on the Add Existing Twitter account button, but
though it says it's connecting, the application doesn't actually take
me anywhere. It just sits there. I uninstalled, reinstalled, to no
avail. Am I missing something? Thanks for any help.

Joe

---
https://www.avg.com