From: Gene
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox and window eyes

There is a way to change settings in Firefox to allow the mouse pointer to see the text.  Someone will probably send the procedure.  But you shouldn't have to use the mouse pointer often.  If you give two or three examples of where you use the mouse pointer on a web page, we can discuss them and see if you are using it unneceessarily.  You spoke in an earlier message of not being able to save files because you can't see the text when using the mouse pointer.  it should very seldom be necessary to use the mouse pointer to save a file.