Re: firefox and window eyes

Keith S

with the saving of files, someone on a list posted a hadley windows 10 tutorial for screen readers and another that was based in austrailia covering the same thing.  When I entered in URL  into firefox, the tutiral automatically started, and I did not know if there was a say to save the tutorial as a file on my harddrive.  figured if I could locate a link on the screen, I could use the application key to try and save target.

Thanks

Keith

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 2015 12:17 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] firefox and window eyes

There is a way to change settings in Firefox to allow the mouse pointer to see the text.  Someone will probably send the procedure.  But you shouldn't have to use the mouse pointer often.  If you give two or three examples of where you use the mouse pointer on a web page, we can discuss them and see if you are using it unneceessarily.  You spoke in an earlier message of not being able to save files because you can't see the text when using the mouse pointer.  it should very seldom be necessary to use the mouse pointer to save a file.

Gene
----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 5:59 PM
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox and window eyes

Hi, wondering if anyone else has problems with using the mouse pointer while using firefox and window eyes?  When I try to use the mouse pointer, nothing on the firefox window is voiced, not even the title bar at the top of the window.

Thanks

Keith

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.