Re: a thunder bird question

Jim Wohlgamuth

Hi there!

don't know whether you got an answer to you r question, so I will attempt to answer it.  What I do for example if I am in the 'all mail folder' and I wish to see what I have recently deleted I simply press the leftt arrow to get me back to the mail directory tree and if you were in the 'all mail folder' your speech program would say for example 'all mail xxx new messages' where the XXX is the number of messages. Then I simply press the up or down arrows to highlight the various folders and at this point I would go to my trash folder and press the right arrow to open it and then using the arrow keys I could simply review the deleted messages there.  Hopefully I haven't totally confused you <SMILE!>.  If so you can drop me a message at Wohlggie@... and I will try to clear things up for you.  Good Luck and Have A Good 1! de

<KF8LT><Jim Wohlgamuth>.

On 12-Sep-18 16:34, angelsonsAna wrote:
Hello there, I am using windows ten with thunder bird and I would like to read my deleted items, but I don't know how to find them can anyone help?