From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Duke
Sent: September-19-18 5:56 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Installing braille blazer

Hi guys,

I have installed Duxbury braille translator on a new hp laptop with win 7, and I couldn't get it to braille. I have an old braille blazer connected to the computer via a parallel to USB cable. When I plugged it in, the computer recognized the printing device and said device successfully installed. Can anybody walk me through configuring this please?

thanks

Douk