From: Dave
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 7:57 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] batch converting audio files?

Hello Keith,

I use Gold Wave to Merge files and then convert the Merged file into
which ever audio format I wish.

I know I've done some Batch processing before, but it has been a while.

What sort of files are you attempting to process?  And to what format?
MP3? Other?

Can you convert one file at a time, and if so, do these files convert
correctly with no corruption?

Dave