Navigating direct x screen in windows 10

Keith S

Okay, someone on list suggested I give the stats on my windows 10 computer to the group to see what is slowing down my operation, compared to my xp machine.

I followed the directions to open up the direct x diagnosis page and I now need help in navigating the screens. In particular, I need some direction on how to go line by line in a screen taht does not act like a text document, whether is be wordpad, notepad or word.

I am a former Window eyes user and we had the "virtual mouse" using the numpad with num-lock off and we could hit the 8 and 2 keys to go up or down, line by line and have the screen reader read the line.

In jaws, what is the comprable actions to what I described to the window eyes navigation?

Not doing well with jaws and am really hating not using my new computer due to taht and the slowness of jaws on it.

Thanks

Keith