Re: Facebook leave a group?

Shelly Kane

I have no idea why you can't leave the group.  I'll go on facebook and try it and see what happens.  Maybe something has changed with facebook.  Sorry about that.

Shelly

On 9/23/2018 12:03 PM, Ann Marie Medlar wrote:
Thanks.
I go to M.facebook.com enter on groups
I am in 21 groups and way too busy. I enter on first group and menu is above alt+5. I enter on menu and do not see leave button. I use Jaws search key to find leave and nothing. I press b for button and only find search.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shelly Kane
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2018 1:42 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Facebook leave a group?

Ann:

When you go to the group that you want to leave, click on it and then go to where it says menu. When you get there, you should be able to find a leave button. You just click on that and it may want you to confirm it but not sure. It may just come off your list of groups. Hope this helps. Let me know if this works for you.

Shelly

On 9/21/2018 3:17 PM, Ann Marie Medlar wrote:
Hi all,
I am on a desktop, Windows10, Jaws2018 latest version, using IE to
open https://m.facebook.com/ I google leave a group on Facebook To
leave a group, go to the group, click Joined at the top and then
select Leave Group. When you leave a group: Members won't be notified. You're removed from the member list and the group will be removed from your list of groups I cannot find leave button.
Thanks,
Ann

.