Re: Learning the Phoenetic Alphabet

Smiling?

The phonetics for the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) are as follows:

Alpha

Bravo

Charlie

Delta

Echo

Foxtrot

Golf

Hotel

Indiana

Juliet

Kilo

Lima

Mike

Nebraska or November

Oscar

Papa

Quebec

Romeo

Sierra

Tango

Uniform

Victor

Whisky

XRay

Yankee

Zeebra or Zulu.

N and Z are the only two letters where there’s an option for the user to determine which to use otherwise, this has been the FAA’s phonetic list for several decades.