more on trying to set up my friend's MSN email address in WLM

Michael Amaro

Hello Listers,

I think I have managed to set up the email address.  I am now getting stuck on the password.  When I log on it says loging on to email address  bla bla bla please enter the password for such and such.  When I enter the password,  it comes back with rong user name or password.  I know for a fact they are both correct.

Thanks

Michael

Email/Skype:

Zoom Room:

Zoom ID:

7792849618

JFK
"
What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace, the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living, the kind that enables men and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for their children--not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and women--not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."