Excel Compatible

Howard Traxler <howard@...>

For about sixteen years, I've kept my checking account in an Excel file.  The latest is the Excel in MS Office 2003 with Windows XP SP3.  Now I'm going to be moving to Windows 10.  It's been my experience that Microsoft will not let me use Office 2003--even though it is a legitimate package.  So, I'm wondering if there is a spreadsheet program compatible with the Excel data file and useable with NVDA.  I have installed Libre Office on my XP machine but have not yet tried its spreadsheet; if it has one.

Any suggestions, please and thank you.

Howard