Re: A Note from BlindyTV

Nancy Hill

David, I am going to check out Bananavision, but haven't had a chance yet.

I think when I was having trouble with Blindy's drama folder several weeks ago someone mentioned it could possibily be upkeep.

I appreciated it and will miss it also.  I dropped them an email thanking those involved.

Blessings,

Nancy

On 9/26/2018 8:13 PM, David Moore wrote:

Thank you so much Nancy for this!

They will be greatly missed, but so many other services are out there now who can take their place.

I have never heard of Banana Vision. I will have to check that out.

Is that service free?

Thanks!

David Moore