From: Smiling?
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2018 3:21 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Settings for Outlook on win 10 computer

You are going to have to sign into your Gmail account from your browser and go into settings, telling Gmail that it’s ok to use a third party (less secure) (this is what Gmail is going to say) email client for you to receive your various emails. Then if and when things are set as they should be for Outlook, it will work just as expected.