Re: Accessible easy to use crock pot

Don Risavy, Jr.

Well need some model info from any of the ones being suggested and or recommended so can check to see if can’t find any of them.

Thanks.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kerryann Ifill
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 4:06 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible easy to use crock pot

I have what would be considered an old fashioned one as it has a knob which goes from off to low to high to warm; with only 3 settings, there’s nothing to worry about.

Regards

Kerry

On 30 Sep 2018, at 6:40 PM, Ashley Breger via Groups.Io <ashbreger@...> wrote:

I’m not sure on the model number but I’m sure if you search Wolfgang Puck it should pop up. I know there are several different sizes. I am the one that is like a rice cooker that is the smaller version but I have done a pot roast in there and it turned out very good.

Ashley Breger

On Sep 30, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Don Risavy, Jr. <djrisavyjr@...> wrote:

Wow so no need for setting anything on it?

Do you know the model?