Re: Accessible easy to use crock pot

Don Risavy, Jr.

Okay wil do.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ashley Breger via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 3:41 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible easy to use crock pot

I’m not sure on the model number but I’m sure if you search Wolfgang Puck it should pop up. I know there are several different sizes. I am the one that is like a rice cooker that is the smaller version but I have done a pot roast in there and it turned out very good.

Ashley Breger

On Sep 30, 2018, at 6:03 PM, Don Risavy, Jr. <djrisavyjr@...> wrote:

Wow so no need for setting anything on it?

Do you know the model?