Re: Accessible easy to use crock pot

Don Risavy, Jr.

Okay thanks for the info as will check out Amazon.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lisa Belville
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2018 6:01 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Accessible easy to use crock pot

Hi.

Easy to use Crock Pots or slow cookers are easy to find.� If you're doing an on line search, be sure to type in the term manual slow cooker, otherwise you'll get back results that include programmable units which are totally inaccessible.

I just got a six quart manual Crock Pot brand slow cooker at Wal-Mart earlier this month.� It has a very simple rotary switch that goes from off to warm to low to high.� It has a removable crock that is also dish washer, oven and microwave safe.� It cost around $20 as an in store purchase.�

Amazon has a similar model that includes latches to lock down the lid if you want to transport the cooker.� It costs about $10 more than the one I got at Wal Mart.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217@...

On 9/30/2018 5:52 PM, Don Risavy, Jr. wrote:

Hello,

Wondered what anyone would recommend as an easy to use accessible crock pot for a totally blind or legally blind person?

I�m interested in buying one and figured would check around on the various email list to see what is recommended.

Thanks.

Don

�

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.