Re: Space Markers in word

Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...>

Good morning,

Thank you so much!. I did figure out how to turn them off, but you’ve just answered an age old question for me, how did they get activated in the first place!

Now I know and will know what to avoid for the future!

Regards
Kerryann Ifill

On 8 Oct 2018, at 12:10 AM, Quentin Christensen <quentin@...> wrote:

Hi Kerryann,

Just in case you haven't got an answer to this elsewhere, press CONTROL+SHIFT+8 (on the number row) which is CONTROL+*.  That toggles formatting symbols on and off.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 12:27 AM Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...> wrote:
Hi, can anyone tele how to disabled space markers and paragraph markers in M
S word?
I’m asking for a friend.

--
Quentin Christensen