Re: couple of questions about Dell notebook computers

Michael Mote

Hi there. I do not see it listed in the specs. You can buy an external drive which might be a better option. I would ask your Dell rep for a price on that.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Troy Burnham
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2018 12:45 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] couple of questions about Dell notebook computers

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying a new Dell notebook laptop but before doing so I wanted to see if anybody knows if the notebook computers have cd drives and preferably cd/dvd drives? I've seen some laptops lately that don't have cd drives and I don't want to end up buying something that doesn't have one. In fact I'd prefer a cd/dvd drive to one that just takes cd's.

I also can't tell how many USB ports the machine I'm interested in has so I'm pasting a link below to the page with the specs for this computer if somebody doesn't mind looking at it and see if they can tell how many USB ports it has.

https://deals.dell.com/productdetail/1jic