Re: android mailing lists?

Quentin Christensen

Hi Billy,

The two that I know of are:

Eyes-Free: The "official" list started by Google.  I'm not sure if they monitor it anymore - when I was active on it, we never got any response from Google anyway - there are a few developers on there though: https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!forum/eyes-free

VI-Android: I actually set this one up myself, as I'd heard about "eyes-free" but all the web pages about the project were dormant.  In any case, it's a smaller group than Eyes-Free, and so a bit easier to manage: https://www.freelists.org/list/vi-android

Regards

Quentin.

On Fri, Oct 26, 2018 at 5:37 PM Billy Inglis <william.inglis72@...> wrote:
hi guys, looking for good android mailing lists?.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

Twitter: @NVAccess