no link to address

Nancy Hill

Hi All,

Some time  when I get a send space address, it does not show as a link.  If some one sends me an address that should show as a link but it doesn't, is there a way to turn the address into a link?

Sometimes if I forward the email that has the address that does not show as a link to myself, the forward will show the address with a link.  Other times it does not.  If there is still no link after forwarding the email, I will just coopy the address and go to the SS Wizard for the download.

I use Thunderbird, Jaws 2018 and windows7

Any thoughts or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,

Nancy