Re: Google Home VS ,Amazon Ec

Laz

The main reason I abandoned the Echo products for the Google home
products is because I could find more music that I wanted to hear on
the Google Home products and my Google Home Mini sounded a lot better
than my Echo dot.

Laz

On 10/30/18, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com> wrote:
They both work quite well except that Google Home needs a smart phone to
configure where as Amazon Echo has a website so if you don't have a
smart phone, you can still configure it.

On 10/30/2018 4:04 AM, A.Mac via Groups.Io wrote:
which is better for the blind,
Google Home VS
Amazon Ec .
--