From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 6:05 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws2019 is now released

Hi Carolyn!

In the FS open line last week, they said that if you keep up with your SMAs, that is by far the cheapest way to go. The only reason why it is good for someone to buy the annual license, is if they have fallen way behind on their SMA, maybe if they only have version 16 or so, then the Yearly way would be a cheaper to get them caught up to JAWS 2019.

Have a great one!

David Moore