From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 3:55 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws2019 is now released

As I understand it, if you subscribe, you can use JAWS on more machines.  also, as I said, if someone falls behind in upgrades, you can subscribe and use the current version without paying for any interveening upgrades.  There may be other reasons but I know little about the subject.

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 12:40 PM

With an SMA costing less, why would anyone pay $90 a year or most assuredly $450 for five years, no break - 5 x 90 = 450.

Best regards,

Carolyn