From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Chris G
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:58 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Google Home VS ,Amazon Echo

Hi Ashley,

You can make phone calls with Google Home as well.
Using both devices you can even say call (phone number) and Echo and Google
Home will call those numbers.

What are things in your opinion that Echo can do that Google Home can't?
Google Home in my opinion does a better job when asking oddball questions.
One thing Echo can do that Home can't is the ability to interface with the
Ring video doorbell. However you need a show or spot to have that
functionality work. They just added the ability to talk to someone on the
other side of the door by using the show or spot.

On the flip side, Google Home works with the Nest Hello doorbell.

Hope this helps,
Chris

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess
Facebook: mysticaccessempower

On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 05:05:36 -0500
"Ashley Breger via Groups.Io" <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Personally I prefer the Amazon echo as you can do more with her. You can
configure the Echo to make phone calls if you sync your contacts. Let me
know if you have any other questions.

Ashley Breger

On Oct 30, 2018, at 3:04 AM, A.Mac via Groups.Io
<a.mcaneney=ntlworld.com@groups.io> wrote:

which is better for the blind,
Google Home VS
Amazon Ec .

--
Thanks for your time in advance.
Later

Chris Grabowski
Mystic Access
Where the magic is in learning.
https://www.MysticAccess.com
Ready to begin using your assistive technology with confidence while
actually having fun? Visit us to learn about our comprehensive audio
tutorials, one-on-one support and ongoing teleclasses. We also offer
eclectic and timely assistive technology podcasts, a newsletter containing
exclusive news and discounts, regularly updated free downloads, and so much
more.
Contact:
Phone: (716) 543-3323 (Ext. 500)
Twitter: MysticAccess