From: Jim Rawls <mailto:jazzpiano@ca.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 10:24 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] jaws2019 is now released

And I will do the same. Jim.
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io> [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Josh Kennedy
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2018 7:48 AM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io <mailto:main@techtalk.groups.io>
Subject: [TechTalk] jaws2019 is now released
Jaws2019 is now released. And with it, the new licensing system so you can subscribe to jaws for $90 per year, $270 for 3 years or $450 for 5 years of jaws. But as for me, I will use up my SMA’s first. And then I may start subscribing to jaws.
Josh
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring
EMAIL: akp@sero.email